If you’re on the fence about selling your home, now is a great time to take advantage of today’s sky-high demand, low supply of homes, and fierce buyer competition.
- Home showings are up more than 47% compared to the same time last year
- The housing inventory is down 43% compared to the same time last year
- Bidding wars are common, with an average of three offers received per home for sale
To help you sell your home smarter, here are some tips to get started:
- Kitchens and Bathrooms are king! These are the two most popular rooms in a house so updating them is key!
- Painting a home is the least expensive thing you can do to add the most value to your home.
- Lighten it up by letting natural sunlight fill your spaces.
- Curb appeal is the first impression of your home. Make sure it looks inviting for people to want to see what’s behind the front door.
- Conceal the critters. I love my three Boxer dogs but not everybody is a dog- or cat-lover.
- Work with the best agent. That’s Robyn Porter, Realtor, of course!
Please get in touch if you’d like a free home consultation that includes that latest comps, home staging advice, and more home selling tips. I can help sell your home anywhere across the Washington DC region. 703-963-0142 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here for more client reviews.
Categories: Advice, Selling a home
Leave a Reply