Fresh listing with a great price for perfect DC living! 🌻 So many things to love about your new home & Cleveland Park neighborhood:
• Convenient grocery shopping at Giant or the new Wegman’s
• Fill prescriptions at the nearby CVS
• Take visitors to the National Cathedral just two blocks away
• Dine at the nearby 2Amys or Cactus Cantina
• Cool off this summer at the new community pool
• The Red Line Metro is just 10 minutes away (.09m walk).
• More than 700sf of living space in your new home
• The seller loves watching the sun rise over the tree tops from the eastern facing view
• Lots of storage space in four large closets
• Hardwood floors throughout
• Big rooms, including a bedroom huge enough for a king sized bed
• New kitchen stainless steel appliances
• A roomy, updated bathroom
• There’s even a shared roof-top terrace offering 360 degree panoramic views of Washington DC and the surrounding suburbs. It’s a great place to relax with a book, friends, or glass of wine. You can even grow potted herbs and veggies on the roof!
DM me to check out your new home today with an in-person home tour, virtual tour, or check out the YouTube video.
🏠 3601 Wisconsin Avenue, NW, #407
😃 Robyn Porter, Realtor • Long & Foster Real Estate • 703-963-0142