This stunning 1BD/1BA condo has been tastefully renovated from top to bottom with high-end finishes, incredible storage, and functional features expected from today’s home buyers. The light-filled home is simply gorgeous! It’s also in a fantastic location: just a short walk to GW, Georgetown, downtown DC, restaurants, entertainment, shops, recreation, and transportation.
The Bader is pet-friendly so Fido and/or Boots will love it too! The building has a roof-top deck with panoramic views into Virginia and across the Nation’s Capital, including the Washington Monument and Potomac River.
Home features include:
- Corner unit bathed in natural light.
- A useful floor plan with nice flow.
- Custom cabinetry and bookshelves offer excellent storage. There’s also additional storage in the building basement.
- The kitchen has quartz counters, stainless steel appliances, under cabinet lighting, and gas cooking.
- A spa-like bathroom has a soaking tub, versatile showering hardware and heated towel rack.
- Separate dining area for entertaining.
- Maple hardwood flooring.
- Full-size Bosch washer and dryer.
- The large bedroom can comfortably fit a king size bed. There’s also broadloom wool bedroom carpet.
- ELFA closet to maximize clothing space.
- Custom window treatments.
- Freshly painted.
- The monthly condo fee includes all utilities, additional building storage, and bike storage.
Check out the property website here.
Make plans to visit your future home today! Call 703-963-0142 or email email@example.com.
First open house: Sunday, July 14, 2-4pm.
Listed by Robyn Porter, Realtor, Long & Foster Real Estate. 301-229-4000
Categories: New listing