Thinking of buying your first home or down sizing and want to be in the heart of lively Washington DC? Well you can stop your home search here. This home has it all!
Check out the property video here.
Located at 3010 Wisconsin Avenue NW, Cathedral Court is one building in from the corner of Massachusetts Avenue. Unit 403 is on the top floor of the elevator building and has an unobstructed view of the historic National Cathedral – the second largest cathedral in the United States.
The one bedroom condo home has large rooms filled with natural light. Other desirable features include:
- A kitchen with granite counters, stainless steel appliances, and abundant cabinet space.
- The living room has a cozy wood-burning fireplace.
- There’s an enormous bedroom with two huge closets, including a walk-in closet.
- The updated bathroom has a relaxing bathtub.
- Hardwood floors are throughout the condo.
- In the kitchen you’ll find a combination washer & dryer. There’s also a community laundry room.
- Plantation shutters add a sophisticated touch.
- Your own garage parking space conveys with the home! If you don’t have a car it makes for fantastic storage.
Not only will you love your new home, so will your dog. Cathedral Court is a pet-friendly community with no size restriction on dogs. There’s even a private community dog park on the property! You’ll both enjoy a picnic area with tables and grilles.
Residents at Cathedral Court are also near to a number of neighborhood amenities, including Giant Food, a Starbucks, and restaurants like Cactus Cantina and 2 Amys. Plus there’s also plenty of fabulous green space, most notably including the massive Glover Archbold Park—just a few blocks to the west. Metro bus service runs regularly up and down Wisconsin Avenue.
If you’d like to view this home please call the listing agent, Robyn Porter, Realtor, at 301-320-8349 or firstname.lastname@example.org.