This spectacular top-floor condo is a commuter’s dream! Not only does the home come with many fantastic features, the community offers a ton of fun and relaxing amenities and activities. There’s something for everyone!
Click here to check out the home’s website.
Established in 1974, the community enjoys a 15-acre, park-like setting with tot lots, a dog run, picnic areas including grills, a large pool, toddler pool, tennis and basketball courts, and ample parking. Hit the alarm snooze button because the Americana Finnmark is conveniently located next to the Forest Glen Metro (Red Line). Homeowners even get a fob for easy Metro access. Bustling downtown Silver Spring is just one Metro stop away; downtown Washington DC, just a few minutes more. But if you prefer the comfort of your own car, the Beltway is only 1/4 mile from the community entrance. Holy Cross Hospital and Sligo Creek Trail are close by too!
Your new two bedroom, 1.5 bath home offers more than 1,000sf of bright living space. There’s even a large private balcony to extend your living space outside.
Here are just some of the home and community features:
- Huge rooms filled with natural light.
- Hardwood floors.
- Windows galore!
- Large bedrooms, each with walk-in closets.
- Updated bathrooms.
- Bright & cheery kitchen that opens to a separate dining room.
- Two parking spaces, plus guest parking.
- Extra storage!
- Pet-friendly community with dog park.
- Conveniently located next to the Forest Glen Metro.
- Large swimming pool; kiddie pool too!
- Picnic benches and grills dot the community.
- Tennis and Basketball courts.
- Close to I-495, Holy Cross Hospital and Sligo Creek Trails.
If you’d like more information or to schedule a private home showing, please call The Porter Group at 301-320-8349. You can also send an email to email@example.com.
Address: 2113 Walsh View Terrace, #302, Silver Spring
Categories: New listing