Looking for a new Arlington condo in a building with lots of amenities, a short walk to the Metro, and near shops, restaurants, and outdoor activities? Well you can stop your search because this home has it all!
Check out the property website here.
Located at 2100 Lee Highway, the Astoria offers home owners a wide range of sought-after amenities, including a swimming pool, gym, tennis courts, club room, bbq, library, and 24hr security. Bonus: Pack the Milkbones because the community is pet-friendly too!
Your new Arlington neighborhood is fantastic! The Metro (Orange line) is about a seven minute walk; the bus line is at the building’s front door. Hiking, biking trails, the Potomac River and Georgetown, Rosslyn, Courthouse, Clarendon and Ballston are all nearby too. MOM’s Organic Market is about a block away; Whole Foods and Trader Joe’s are just a pinch further. If you don’t want to cook, take a leisurely stroll to popular Arlington restaurants.
There’s more! It’s an easy walk to Arlington Central Library, the Washington Sport Club, and the new DMV office. The parks on Washington Blvd and Fairfax Drive are nearby too. Ballston will reopen in the fall as the new popular entertainment hub and 18 restaurant food hall.
Your new home has these great features:
- Two large, light-filled bedrooms.
- One and a half updated bathrooms.
- The sun-drenched home faces the quiet side of the building and looks over mature trees and foliage.
- There’s a generous floor plan with a kitchen (with breakfast bar) that opens to the living room. You’ll also find abundant cabinet and counter space.
- Enjoy Whirlpool stainless steel kitchen appliances, including a microwave equipped with smoke sensor and a self-cleaning oven. The dishwasher is quite as a whisper.
- The screened solarium is ideal for relaxing in the all-day natural light. It’s even warm and cozy in the winter!
- A separate dining room is perfect for entertaining.
- Cable-ready unit.
- New windows and Pergo floors.
- Reserved parking.
- Extra storage too!
Check out the 3D virtual tour.
In short, super condo amenities and walking neighborhood facilities.
If you’d like to check out this home just contact The Porter Group or complete the form below. We’re happy to help! 703-963-0142, firstname.lastname@example.org