2018 is the Year of Home Ownership! To kick things off, here’s a fantastic new listing in the heart of Adams Morgan.
There’s lots to love in this one bedroom condo, including
- Beautiful natural light streams thru the many windows.
- Newly renovated bathroom with white subway tile.
- The kitchen has granite counters, stainless steel appliances, and oodles of cabinet space.
- The wood-burning fireplace is wrapped in a detailed vintage mantle.
- No hearing click-clack steps above your head because this home is on the building’s top floor.
- The Juliette balcony offers expansive city views.
- Hardwood floors in the entire home.
- You’re not seeing things … those “are” 9ft+” ceilings.
- Your own washer & dryer (but there’s a community laundry room too).
- Pack the Milkbones because the building is pet friendly!
- Ditch the car and walk to the Metro, shops, and restaurants. The National Zoo too!
- Need some extra storage or bike storage? We got ya covered.
Ready to take a look? The first open house will be Sunday, January 7, 1-3.
2611 Adams Mill Road, NW, #405
Please ping me for more information or to schedule a tour of the home. 703-963-0142
Categories: New listing