Here’s your chance to own a home that will make you feel like you’re on vacation every day. From the nearly 4000sf of interior living space to lush and lavish exterior landscape and hardscape, you’ll be hard-pressed to ever leave the house.
The home is nestled on a quiet cul-de-sac in the Dunloggin neighborhood in historic Ellicott City, Maryland. Schools (Centennial School District) are within just a few minutes walking distance from your new home. Parks too!
Interior home features include:
- Three finished levels and nearly 4000sf of living space.
- Four bedrooms and four full bathrooms.
- The ensuite master bedroom has a huge walk-in closet. The bathroom has a separate shower, soaking tub and bidet.
- A welcoming foyer with marble flooring is perfect to greet guests.
- The grand eat-in kitchen has excellent counter space, two ovens and two separate sinks, a pantry, and doors leading to the patio.
- Off the kitchen is an inviting family room with a gas fireplace and built-in bookshelves.
- There is a huge living room with a bay window perfect for bird watching.
- The gracious marbled-floored dining room easily seats 12, has custom built-in china cabinets, and sliding doors to one of two outdoor patios.
- There are hardwood floors on two levels.
- New Energy Star Carrier HVAC system.
- Anderson windows.
- Walk-out basement to fenced yard.
- Laundry on upper & lower levels.
- Custom window treatments convey.
- A spectacular outdoor entertaining area with two patios and upper level deck.
- A three-lane saltwater swimming pool (no need for harsh chemicals).
- Front and rear automatic awnings.
- The fully fenced backyard is perfect to enclose wandering pets.
- Mature and lush professional landscaping can be admired via walking paths and terraces.
- Children will love their own tot lot!
- Newer roof.
- Solar panels.
- Large two-car garage.
Click here for the 3D virtual tour.
If you would like more information or to view the home in person, please call me at 703-963-0142.
Categories: New listing