My latest listing is in a quiet little Rockville, MD neighborhood with loads of charm. Exterior curb appeal will capture your attention; interior updates will have you telling your agent, “Let’s make an offer!” You can check out the home in person or on the fantastic 3D virtual tour.
Discover this charming updated home with three levels of living space. There’s lots to love both inside and out, including:
- Bright, light-filled rooms.
- Three nice-sized bedrooms.
- Two updated bathrooms.
- Hardwood floors on two levels.
- An eat-in kitchen.
- Granite counters and stainless steel appliances.
- A large family room with built-in bookshelves.
- A cheery dining area with custom built-in bench.
- An enormous flat backyard with privacy fence and storage shed.
- The patio is perfect for summer BBQs.
- Off-street parking.
The first open house will be Sunday, October 30, 1pm-4pm.
This pretty home is located in Rockville, Maryland. Rockville is one of Maryland’s oldest towns, with its origins dating back to Colonial America. Today, it’s an exciting county seat with shops, restaurants, and entertainment. It’s also on the Metro‘s Red Line.
Property address: 13005 Narada Street, Rockville, Md 20853
For more information, please ping me at 703-963-0142.
Categories: Homes for Sale